Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Live to Worship

Your love O Lord, reaches to the heavens.
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Your righteousness is like majestic mountains,
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide.

I will lift my voice to worship You my King,
I will find myself in the shadows of Your wings.

This song by Third Day just refreshes my entire being. It gives us the assurance of God's promises in us. It helps us grasp His Omnipotence and glory. The lyrics of this song were taken from the Book of Psalms, a book containing the praises and adorations that God wants to hear from His people.

There are times that we get too tired with our lives. People disappoint us, we get hurt, and then we hurt others as well. Listening to songs that would uplift us would be very helpful. It wouldn't only comfort us but would give food to our souls as well.

No comments: